A downloadable game for Windows
NOTE: This game is in the process of being re-done from the ground up! I will put it on a new store page when it gets closer to completion. I made this when i was far less experienced than i was now and no-longer feel that this version of GravArk represents what i want GravArk to be. Look at this as a proof of concept demo
GravArk is an up to four player turn-based local multiplayer interplanetoidial combat game. When you start the game you can select up to four characters. Defeat your friends by using the gravity of the planets to fling death directly into their faces.
- Sling varying projectiles at up 4 friends at once.
- Gravitational simulation.
- Pull off crazy shots and impress your friends.
- See how your last shot went and tweak your next by observing projectile trails.
- Choose from several unique characters, all with unique stats, projectiles, backstories, and looks.
- Bloody impacts that send your enemies flying in a super satisfying way.
- Will probably run on anything with windows.
- use WASD or arrow keys to walk around
- press left mouse button and point it where you want to shoot, adjusting strength by increasing or decreasing the distance between your mouse cursor and your character, then simple release to launch your projectile.
- press right mouse button and point it to where you want to launch yourself, adjusting strength by increasing or decreasing the distance between your mouse cursor and your character, then simple release to launch yourself.
- Press G to display the gravity of planets ( darker blue = stronger gravity; Caution : laggy )
- There's a bunch of other shortcuts on the keyboard, they don't affect play much, though. ( K is debug mode, B changes the size of characters, M disables blood, and some others. )
- I have a bunch of buttons that let you tweak things like health, knockback, and the number of planets the random random gen level generates.
GravArk took inspiration from this game:
I strongly reccomend you check it out!
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.