A downloadable game for Windows
GravArk is an up to four player turn-based local multiplayer interplanetoidial combat game. When you start the game you can select up to four characters. Defeat your friends by using the gravity of the planets to fling death directly into their faces.
- Kill the hell out of up to 4 friends at once on one computer
- Accurate (ish ish) gravitational simulation.
- Easily make crazy shots that loop around several planets in several orbits.
- See how your last shot went and tweak your next by observing projectile trails.
- Choose from several unique characters, all with unique stats, projectiles, backstories, and sprites.
- Bloody impacts that send your enemies flying in a super satisfying way.
- Optimized for most hardware.
- use WASD or arrow keys to walk around
- press left mouse button and point it where you want to shoot, adjusting strength by increasing or decreasing the distance between your mouse cursor and your character, then simple release to launch your projectile.
- press right mouse button and point it to where you want to launch yourself, adjusting strength by increasing or decreasing the distance between your mouse cursor and your character, then simple release to launch yourself.
- Press G to display the gravity of planets ( darker blue = stronger gravity; Caution : laggy )
- There's a bunch of other shortcuts on the keyboard, they don't affect play much, though. ( K is debug mode, B changes the size of characters, M disables blood, and some others. )
- I have a bunch of buttons that let you tweak everything from health to knockback to a number of planets random gen generates.
GravArk took strong inspiration from this game:
I strongly reccomend you check it out!